Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Art Gets Upset at Me

Hey, PapaPops,

That’s a lot of fancy jargon you’re writing there. Now why don’t you just come down off your soapbox. Come on down to earth where most of us live, and spell it out clearly, about the “end of the world,” “eternal life,” etc. (if there is any such thing)!

In fact I’m getting upset at what seems to be your exclusivity (pardon me for a big word)! Do you think you have a special “in” with St. Peter, or whoever is in charge up there, if there is an “up there?”

Do you think you’re so big and important that you’re going to be in “bliss,” “happiness,” etc. beyond everybody else someday? What about me -- what will happen to me? What about all who have not heard this story of “redemption,” as you call it, or had any interest in it?

Frankly, I’m beginning to think you’re a little daffy if you know what I mean! Maybe you’re “gone off your rocker,” as some people put it.

Just take a walk, and cool off, will you? -- Art

No comments: